Difference between Corny/Sanke Diptube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SowegaBrews

Reaction score
I've been using cornies for awhile now, but I just got hold of a few 1/6bbl sankes. I'm wondering if I need to add an extra foot or two of beer line in order to get the correct resistance since the diptube diameter is much larger on the sankes.

Anybody?

I set up a friend's kegerator with quick disconnects so that he can switch back and forth between Sanke and Corny kegs, using the same single beer line and gas line.

It seems to work equally well for both keg types without modifying the beer line.

Yeah, I switch back and forth all the time with my kegerator, no modifications, no worries. Luck - Dwain

I set up a friend's kegerator with quick disconnects so that he can switch back and forth between Sanke and Corny kegs, using the same single beer line and gas line.

It seems to work equally well for both keg types without modifying the beer line.

that's a great idea, what type of QDs? thanks!

Back