Guess what I'm building this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNBugeater

Reaction score
My wife said she didn't want the old kitchen cart any more, so I found a good use for it. Ill post final assembly pictures tomorrow.

The old kitchen cart
DSC01874.JPG

All the parts ready to go
DSC01873.JPG

DSC01872.JPG

Judging from the parts, it will make a fine hootnanny. Just be careful when you wire the discombobulator, they can bite you in the A$$.

I know exactly what you're building, but it looks like it'll really hurt when you put your penis in it.

One of those hot dog warmer things they have at the gas station, but for only 1 hot dog? Seems like overkill.

"I know what this is. This is an Espresso Machine . . . . . No, no, no, it's a Snow Cone maker, that's what it is! . . . . . Is it a Water Heater?"

Where's the seat? The cart is too feminine for a man cave. Maybe paint it black and remove some of the gingerbread. I predict the next project will be a large dust collection system. What do you think?

WAIT WAIT I KNOW WHAT THIS IS!!! I saw it on CL. It is for when your poodle gets wet. Ya run them through that and they get all rung dry and fluffed!

"I know what this is. This is an Espresso Machine . . . . . No, no, no, it's a Snow Cone maker, that's what it is! . . . . . Is it a Water Heater?"

Haha, True Lies for the win!!!

But seriously, it's one of them things that George Clooney's character in 'Burn After Reading' made.

LMAO

2nd on never starting a thread with "Guess what..."

I'd like to see all your faces when the OP pwns the world with his gyroscopic death ray machine.

So MNBugeater, you build that thing yet? Pics? You're killin' us here.

My theory: He built the time machine, but ran out of headlight fluid when he reached the future and now he's stuck there.

Bugeater: Bring me back some of that instant beer powder while you're there. My stocks from April 1st are running low. :D

My theory: He built the time machine, but ran out of headlight fluid when he reached the future and now he's stuck there.

Bugeater: Bring me back some of that instant beer powder while you're there. My stocks from April 1st are running low. :D

You do realize he'd have to search through the forums 8 million threads.. if the interweb is even around in the future. Depends how far he travelled. My fear is he traveled back in time. Back to the age of dinosaurs. He saw a t-rex, dropped the time machine and broke it.

Anyone know his address? If we excavated under the house we might find it.

I am hoping it is something to clean spewed coffee off of a computer screen. Maybe he will let me borrow it since I need one after reading this thread.
I am more inclined to believe that it is some sort of penis stretcher though....... for a small farm animal.

Back