micro trading

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drengel

Reaction score
hey--i'd like to get together with someone who would like to trade some microbrews through the mail. i don't get the oppurtunity to try beers frm the eastern u.s. very often, so anyone out east who'd like to trade, please let me know. i have accesss to lots of beers brewed out west, so if anyones interested, reply here or PM me.

also would like to trade homebrews once my stash is re-upped (holiday season took a heavy toll on my cellar). maybe in a couple months.

I'm in the same boat drengel. I'm out in LA, and there is nothing from back east here. I'm intersted as well. I did something similar with DeRoux's Broux out in Texas. I bought 3 22 oz.ers and included 2 12 oz. homebrews. The beer cost about $10 and the shipping UPS ground was just over $10. The whole thing cost just over 20 bucks.

Not to say there aren't good beers on the East coast, but being from Colorado myself and living in Virginia you guys have it made!! Ahh the days of going to the local liqour store and having the number of coolers containing craft beers outnumber the production beers by four times as much. I'll be in CO next week, and I'll be shipping a few cases home to myself I think...oh the variety!

@ drengel - You obviously attend Fort Lewis right? I went there myself for a couple of years :D

i graduate in a couple months from the fort. nice to see some more durango people (even if you're relocated) here. after i graduate i start working at ska brewing, do you know them?

cheers-

This is a really old post but I live on the east coast and actually just started a thread about some mail trading. If you would still be interested I would love to get in touch and do some trades I can get dogfish head, rogue, stone, troegs, clipper city, anchor steam, abita, starhill, harpoon and many more.

I would be interested if anyone's still looking! Let me know what you're looking for and I'll tell you if I can get it around here in nh.

Back