• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RTD Sensors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louie0202

Reaction score
I am building Kal's electric brewery and realized today that I had ordered an extra set of the RTD sensors. These parts are direct from Auber Instruments still in their original package.

I have 2 of the Stainless steel liquid tight RTD sensor, 2” probe, 1/4" NPT thread, detachable connector (model number PT100-L50NPT)

I have one of the Stainless steel liquid tight RTD sensor, 2” probe, M14x1.5 Metric thread, detachable connector (model number PT100-L50M14) with silicone washer and stainless steel nut

I paid $106.00 with shipping. Looking to sell them for $75. If you have any questions PM me or email me at [email protected]

Back