FoodSaver Mini Deal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smagee

Most impressive "member"
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I should point out that I don't have one of these, but it seemed like something folks who are on the fence might be interested in. You can currently buy the FoodSaver Mini Plus for $21 (normally $70) with a coupon code (K1FV70A). Simply add the product to your cart, view the cart, and apply the coupon code in the provided box.

I've no idea what the coupon is or how long it'll last, just that it subtracts approximately $50 from the price, so your mileage may vary. Still, I figured it was worth pointing out, especially in light of the upcoming gifting season.

EDIT: As pointed out by Zamial below, the code evidently provides free shipping as well, making this somewhere in the vicinity of $23 shipped (depending on your tax rate).

Sweet! Thanks for the headsup. I ****ing hate sites that make you log in though. As if I have any interest in having a long-term relationship with FoodSaver.

Thanks for posting this. Just ordered one for $22.26 total, out the door and delivered to my workplace.

Great Odin's Raven!!!! I have been looking for one of these on CL for a month. I honestly could not order it fast enough! BTW that code kills shipping costs as well! Looks like next weekend will be hop dividing day!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! :mug:

Glad people are finding it helpful! If I hadn't already purchased one a while back, I'd have been all over this as well :).

Wow, thanks! I was not even thinking about getting one, but for that price I can use it. For me it was 22.50 total, thanks for the great find!

After poor performance from both the Seal-a-meal and Foodaver I own, I've thought about buying a higher quality commercial version, but this prices is really tempting. The others worked for a while, but then started having issues.

After poor performance from both the Seal-a-meal and Foodaver I own, I've thought about buying a higher quality commercial version, but this prices is really tempting. The others worked for a while, but then started having issues.

As an FWI, there is a Food Saver forum with tips and tricks. It may help you out.

sick thanks

almost ordered a larger more expensive package that was on sale on Monday but coupon expired

this is much better deal and exactly what I need

Looks like word of the deal has gotten out and their website is slammed. It has been getting slower and slower and I can't even checkout.

EDIT: Finally got my order to go through with a little bit of persistence.

Wow that's awesome thanks for the heads up!! I got mine for 21 buck even. I just bought some bulk hops and had been browsing for some deals...this one is killer!

That, I'm uncertain of, which is why I mentioned that I don't own it (I own this one's larger brother). I *think* your impression is correct, but I haven't looked into it to verify. Perhaps if someone already owns it, they can chime in.

FWIW, I'm fairly certain this will be fine for general hops storage and the like, but can't really vouch for it myself.

I got in on this deal early and mine arrived yesterday. Last night I bagged two pounds of whole leaf hops into two ounce portions. It worked very well. Thanks to the OP.:rockin:

I got in on this deal early and mine arrived yesterday. Last night I bagged two pounds of whole leaf hops into two ounce portions. It worked very well. Thanks to the OP.:rockin:

Got mine today and bagged some Citra pellets. I cut about 3 inches off the roll, then cut that piece in half and sealed all but one side. I filled each bag with an ounce of hops. The directions say not to seal the "side" edges but it worked for me.

Since this deal is over I'll point out that you can often get these for $40 or under on eBay. Sure wish I had since this post I'd have bought a second one.

Back in stock but coupon has expired.

We're sorry, code K1FV70A is no longer available for use. Please verify the code was entered correctly. If so, the code may be expired, you have not qualified for any discounts or the offer may no longer be available.

Back