Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone win me the lottery so I can send everyone a BIF DAMNIT! haha, I've never wanted to give beer away so bad!

Someone win me the lottery so I can send everyone a BIF DAMNIT! haha, I've never wanted to give beer away so bad!

Agreed! It's oddly on the forefront of my mind often. I only wish I could budget for more.

Got an awesome BIF from Hello & Mattmille - thanks guys!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402697096.159852.jpg

When I heard he was going there today, I absolutely hoped that he would just pack it. I mean it flattens well so it's not much more room, right? :D

That's what she said....... or he.............

What I meant was, that's what she said or... that's what he said..... the jokw could go both ways. I know that you're a sweet young lady :p

What I meant was, that's what she said or... that's what he said..... the jokw could go both ways. I know that you're a sweet young lady :p

Okay good. :) I'm female, probably not sweet, young nor a lady. :D

Still working on my bif from about a month ago! Finally got the last additions to it and now have to package it and try to get it to FedEx. Hope to have it out by the end of the week.

Still working on my bif from about a month ago! Finally got the last additions to it and now have to package it and try to get it to FedEx. Hope to have it out by the end of the week.

Im in the same boat. I have multiple boxes I need to get out by the end of the month I have been meaning to send for awhile now! Better late than never :D

Just went to print label for my outgoing BIF and of course FedEx online is down when you try to create a shipment. Has anyone else had this problem today?

Just went to print label for my outgoing BIF and of course FedEx online is down when you try to create a shipment. Has anyone else had this problem today?

I was able to get to the create a shipment page, but I didnt try to enter info and print a label.

I was able to get to the create a shipment page, but I didnt try to enter info and print a label.

Figured it out. It automatically defaulted to the regular fedex account and not Ship Manager Lite, so it would give me an error since i do not have that type of account. Once I switched it, it was all set. Package will be dropped off today and should be delivered by Wednesday! :)

Well xpertskir went and ninja'd my porch today. He randomly sent this crazy box of awesome! The homebrews are a raspberry Berliner and a JD barrel aged imp stout. Thank you man, this is crazy generous!!! Forgot the picture! Adding new post.

I hope to be able to get back in This soon. I just have a lot going on right now. We took my nephew in so a lot of extra funds are going towards supporting another mouth. Just found out today that my boss had a heart attack yesterday in Atlanta airport, he is 82 so who knows which way this is going to go . Once everything lines back up I will get back to shipping

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Not many famous names have come out of the Point. A few guys from here are in the band Blind Melon. A few pro sports athletes and then business people.

Back