Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my baggage was finally found and delivered a couple days after I actually flew home. Beer in the suitcase was intact as well. So, now the box is packed and...

BIF's away!

Porch check

giphy.gif

776cf0504e753d8e2d3d1362aa9c7dbe.jpg

@bgbc - Thanks dude! I did not expect to get anything this weekend, let alone a box of beer. I've probably only ever had one quad in my life. I'm super pumped to try your homebrews, so awesome. I already drank the can, what an killer balanced pale that was... loved it. You rock man.

So I read the first post but how does one get into this BIF. I'm totally willing to send out some local and homebrews. Just don't know who to send them to.

Hey, I saw this while looking back at old threads. It made me want to send some beers to a few friends from long ago who have moved out of state and we've lost touch. I'll include a note and a QR code link to this page. I'm sure they are not members here but maybe they'll drop in and say hello.

Hey, I saw this while looking back at old threads. It made me want to send some beers to a few friends from long ago who have moved out of state and we've lost touch. I'll include a note and a QR code link to this page. I'm sure they are not members here but maybe they'll drop in and say hello.
Awesome!! glad to see it revived.

Back