Home Super Brewery Build: Hybrid Electric/Gas 3BBL Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot! Going to an EPIC tasting tomorrow, and will be sporting my BC Brewing tee shirt to the envy of the crowd :D;)

See you guys have updated the website since my last visit...nice work!

Good luck at the Brew Fest this weekend...I am sure people are going to love your beers...it's what happens to passionate people!!

Cheers...
Tony

Belgian Golden Pear and Prospect Pale Ale. Went through 75G of beer and had a nice long line the entire time! It was pretty amazing for our first time in public!

Holy schnitzengrubens! Almost 5 kegs? Wow - and long lines the entire time? What a great way to intro your beer.

Look who's going to GABF 2015.

Nice job!

IMG_3766.jpg

Tons and tons of updates. You can follow us on our website, www.bcbrewing.com on Facebook Benoit-Casper Brewing and on Instagram @benoitcasper. Now brewing on a steam 3.5bbl fully automated system and double batching into 7bbl fermenters. Our electric system is now owned by hopheavy brewing and we are helping them get setup and dialed in (another awesome group of home brewers turned pro!)

Latest posts

Back