What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maximus! uploadfromtaptalk1391043362849.jpg

Nuke, Gandhi is hitting the shelves next week. Was being canned today.

Nice! I hope it makes to my neck of the woods. Last time I saw it here was in October '13.

Now this is a beer I can make a toast to wobrien with. Simply amazing generosity. :mug:

20140129_1952300 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Hope it gets up to you.

My buddy is making a run there on Friday. He's bringing some growlers over to my house for the Super Bowl. Gandhi will be one of 'em.

Received this in a trade today.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391044288.307341.jpg
Wasn't planning on opening one until they chilled down, but I was forced to open this one. The can looked like it took quite a beating. As I was looking it over I slightly pushed in on one spot and it started spraying me in the face. So to summarize, I had to pop the top prematurely, I touched it in just the right spot and it sprayed me in the face, and the name of the beer is Sex Panther. If you're immature like me, you'll find some humor in that.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...

They've got those Miller Lite cut bottle pint glasses here at Badger Bowl. I got mine filled with Dogfish Head 90 IPA. Of course I had a couple Miller Lites first but that just makes the DF 90 taste that much better.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Home Brew mobile app

View attachment 175800
Wasn't planning on opening one until they chilled down, but I was forced to open this one. The can looked like it took quite a beating. As I was looking it over I slightly pushed in on one spot and it started spraying me in the face. So to summarize, I had to pop the top prematurely, I touched it in just the right spot and it sprayed me in the face, and the name of the beer is Sex Panther. If you're immature like me, you'll find some humor in that.

you got sprayed in the face by a Sex Panther. 60% of the time...

View attachment 175800

Oh damn!! That story is hilarious, but I'm glad it made it to you before sex panther sprayed everywhere

View attachment 175800

Comedy gold my friend! You can't make this stuff up.

Comedy gold my friend! You can't make this stuff up.

I know. Sometimes the funniest things just come at you(spray you in the face) out of nowhere. :D
Now I smell like sex panther. It's a formidable smell. Stings the nostrils, in a good way. I'm going to be honest, that smells like pure gasoline.

Sent from my blah blah using blah blah blah

Oh damn!! That story is hilarious, but I'm glad it made it to you before sex panther sprayed everywhere

Haha! Yeah I'm glad it didn't start spraying in transit. There honestly needed to be a camera or at least someone else watching when it started spraying me in the face. Hilarious. Well, I usually let my beer warm up in the glass, so drinking this a room temp is still quite enjoyable. Thanks again for these and the Alesmith. I'm looking forward to opening that HB Saison as well.

Haha! Yeah I'm glad it didn't start spraying in transit. There honestly needed to be a camera or at least someone else watching when it started spraying me in the face. Hilarious. Well, I usually let my beer warm up in the glass, so drinking this a room temp is still quite enjoyable. Thanks again for these and the Alesmith. I'm looking forward to opening that HB Saison as well.

Glad you can still enjoy it! And I look forward to your feedback on the saison.

View attachment 175800

So the sex panther blew its contents resulting in you getting a facial? :confused: and it was warm you a say? Ha
Recently kegged apfelwein with some ajc added for extra sweetness. Pretty potent I must say!

2.5 yr old REd rye ipa. Its ok I guess but had better days, is 8.5% malty and lots of dry in the finish. Used some thai palm sugar (was inspired by 2Bros, Cane and Ebel beer) and that smallish amount of sugar seemed to make a big impression of alcohol and dryness over time now- im not considering it good in this beer, as well as coopers ale yeast for the first and probably only time. Heard that yeast femented better than others at warmer temps so that's why I used it in the peak heat of August about 68 ambient in basement and that was the most massive fast and furious ferment, lost about a beer or two from blowoff. Attenuated well but wasn't impressed with the yeast profile at all. I remember it taking a while for me to like it and then when and if it did was stil kind of meh. Unfortunatly I think its the only strongest abv ipa I made. Ive had worse commercial double ipa's, not that its terrible.

Back