• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Johnson A419 - Ebay find (not mine)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It takes 24v AC, rather than 110v. Does that mean it needs a power supply?

Good question. I didn't notice that and I have absolutely no idea. I hope I didn't just buy something I can't use...live and learn I suppose...

Kind of irrelevant. The listing has ended.

Sorry, thought the link I provided was for a new listing by the same seller...

Well, since you bought it already....

Yes, it was the 24V model. You will need a 24V (AC) power supply for it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

Well, since you bought it already....

Yes, it was the 24V model. You will need a 24V (AC) power supply for it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

Ha, no problem...the guy takes returns so if he can't just cancel the order I'll send it back...

Thanks again for the info!

I just made the same mistake... and the buyer doesn't take returns... Hoping he'll let me cancel. That's what I get for not paying attention to the complete model numbers. Hopefully, the seller will allow me to cancel, but if not, I'll list it on Ebay and try to recoup some of the boneheaded loss I incurred.

Latest posts

Back