new LHBS opening in Loudoun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrogNerd

mean old man
Reaction score
new LHBS, Brew LoCo opening in Ashburn/Leesburg area

19382 Diamond Lake Dr, Lansdowne, VA. Opening is scheduled for summer 2014

I know that doesn't help you Fairfax and PW county brewers, but sure is awesome for those of us here in LOudoun COunty.

NO MORE driving thru Old Town Manassas or Tysons/Falls Church/7 Corners to get homebrew supplies!

Good to know, I'm curious to see what their inventory will be like compared to the other homebrew shops around here. Seems like they don't specifically focus on beer, but who knows...could be great!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

anyone know if this opened? I assume they found a different location and it's the new Kettles and Grain brew shop? If so, nice shop, nice owner, but over priced.

Brew Loco is OPEN!

it's a soft opening and they're still a little short on inventory, but they're getting more stuff every day

coming soon: Brew on Premise, with their Blichmann BrewEasy system

brew loco.jpg

Their website is a bit rough around the edges, but they probably have quite a few other things they're focusing on right now. Cleaning that up might help since that will probably be the initial impression of the store for a lot of new customers. Here's to hoping they do well!

I wanted to go check them out but I never got around to it last weekend. Maybe this weekend.

yea their website looks awful but I'm sure they'll fix it at some point.

How are the prices in comparison to K&G? K&G is crazy expensive for grains compared to Jay's in Manassas. It will be interesting to see how both K&G and LoCo Brew do since they're both so close to each other in such a specialized market. Both do BOP too. Maybe only 1 will survive or maybe there are just that many people brewing now they can both make it? Time will tell.

Back