Hop Stoopid! Anyone had it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where in the east coast r u BWM? I would never pay that much for a beer! I am just south if Asheville and the only beer that I can't find that I have any interest in is Pliney. But after researching the recipes, I am gonna brew a modus hoperandi clone instead. I'm anti- dextrose and cara-pils for some reason.

Tried a bomber of this last nite, and for the 4.99 vs. the 9 I paid for Ruination, I like Stoopid much better. Not much aroma, if any, but the bottle was a little dusty- and the only one on the shelf. If I find it, I'll but again! Kyle

Tried it a week or so ago. I got a nice burst of hop nose upon popping the cap. Evern more pronounced in the glass. Good solid citrus aroma and taste with some pine overtones. Good malt backbone and nice amber-orange color. Love this brew!

i know this is an old thread but i found one of these 22 oz Hop Stoopid at the local grocery store that is known for great beer prices here in montana... I only bought one of these to try it out but it was awesome i'm going back tomorrow to buy them out they had a bunch. I can't believe these were $4 + in CA Ouch that's messed up when that is where they are brewed!! I got this one for 2.99 and thought that was a high price but apparently not! :tank:

I have to pay 7.99 for a 22oz. on the east coast. It is a very good beer though.

Definetly one of my favorites...up there with FW Double Jack. And no complaining about the sub-$5 you west coasters are paying...I think its $10 a pop here in Mass.

I recently tried it on tap yesterday at a brew festival. Was freaking amazing. I also had their little sumpin sumpin and I gotta say it was one of the best beers to date. Very awesome brewery.

damn - Winco has Lagunitas bombers for like $3.79 here in Idaho. Hop Stoopid is there frequently.

Winco also has Ninkasi bombers for similar pricing. Ninkasi is damn good too. Their Tricerahops or Total Domination IPA are good beers if you like Hop Stoopid. I like their Believer Double Red as well - killer

I'm currently drinking Lagunitas Wilco Tango Foxtrot. Highly recommended after a long day at work. And yes, tricerihops is one of my favorite beers. So damn good!

I'm currently drinking Lagunitas Wilco Tango Foxtrot. Highly recommended after a long day at work. And yes, tricerihops is one of my favorite beers. So damn good!

Love the Chi Town connotations. The founder of Lagunitas is from Chicago (great guy) and this is why they are expanding their operations in Chicago to ship East of the Mississippi.

ForumRunner_20120825_094513.jpg

All lagunitas on sale 2.99 Orange street food farm missoula mt.

Edit: They have Hop Stoopid, Lucky 13, IPA, and Maximus..

Back