Working on RIMS Design

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirilis

Lvl 10 Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I decided that im going to try and build a rims over the course of now untill i get all the stuff i need to complete it, but im gonna need some help. So far this is what i have in my garage.

2 - ( 1/2 BBL Kegs)
1 - ( 1/4 BBL Keg)
2 - ( Igloo ICE Cube Cooloers 12 gal capacity)

What I want is a system that I can hook up to my laptop or perhaps buy a PID to control and log everything. ( I like to use a lot of gadgets) Budget is limited so I will have to buy it piece at a time over a long period of time.

Im lookin for anyone who can link me some good solid plans on building the stand and help with the Piping and whatnot. ( im not a very handy man so the DIY stuff will be a little difficult for me )

If anyone was in my general area that would be able to help me get the setup that would be pretty awsome too. ( West Central Ohio, near Indiana Border)

Also if anyone has any suggestions ( IE heat exchange or use steam heat cuz its better I would appreciate any input and help)

THANKS!! :mug:

Back