Faucet troubleshooting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OsbornBrewing

Reaction score
Installed my first faucet on the collar of my keezer today, and when I connect it to the beer out on the keg, I get foam shooting out the shank nut holes, not sure if that is right term. The faucet connects to the shank, and on the shank is the rounded nut with holes in it for tightening, I am getting beer out of those holes.

Any ideas? Neither the faucets nor the shanks came with a washer or gasket, and this seems a good spot for one, am I right?

im a bottler so im not entirely certain but from helping plumbers and researching kegging i think there should be something. do you have pics of the faucet?

Took apart my neighbors faucet :) found an o-ring inside the faucet that is not on mine. Hopefully, I can find this at Home Depot

small O ring, sometimes they fall out when you clean the faucet, sometimes they stay in place and you never notice them. Check with local keg stores, they may have what you need.

Back