Wine From Dried Fruits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinstan

Reaction score
I have been reading as much as I can and wanted to ask everyone here. What is some of the best / easiest wine you have made from dried fruit? I have seen recipes for dried apricots, dried elderberries and even just plain raisins. I want to try something but wanted input from everyone here. Maybe some recipes and suggestions.

Dried fruits are expensive unless you make your own. Use dried fruits with the same kind of 100% juice in the grocery. Best of 2 worlds that way.

Also you can buy jam in the grocery. I have made wine from Blackberry jam that was awesome. Think outside of the box.

We have to vote for dried elderberries as one of the easiest and best. WVMJ

I have been reading as much as I can and wanted to ask everyone here. What is some of the best / easiest wine you have made from dried fruit? I have seen recipes for dried apricots, dried elderberries and even just plain raisins. I want to try something but wanted input from everyone here. Maybe some recipes and suggestions.

Dried elderberry, the fresh tastes alittle different, but it tastes like the best wine ever :) If you add enough dried berries, a good red wine yeast and some nutrients its not hard to make. Some pics and recipies on our edlerbrry website. WVMJ

Latest posts

Back