• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chicago sale!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mux

Reaction score
I have a few items I don't need any more. Maybe you can use them.
Up first are 3 (only 2 pictured) Keg cut off tops, they measure in at 12.5" round. I also have 4 complete sanke spears with lock rings.

10$ each for the tops and 10$ each for the spears.
2$ each for the lock rings.

beer phone 469.jpg

beer phone 468.jpg

Thundercougarfalconbird said:
If those rings are in good shape and your willing to ship I'd buy all 4.

I took them off used kegs, don't see why they would be bad. If there is any test you want me to do let me know.

Edit: Sorry for the false alarm. I think I'm gonna end up cutting the top off a few kegs of mine and will have spare rings. Count me out.

Just a question.. I have these laying around form my conversions... been thinking what I can use them for.. What are people wanting these for? Just staring at them and All I can think to do with mine is make up some SS washers with a hole saw, out of the cut tops for future repairs to the mash tun or hlt. and what about the rest of the stuff. just curious thanks, and by no means trying to hi jack the post.. if anything look at it as a bump... ;0) cheers

Latest posts

Back