Just finished my new label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burro2882

Reaction score
Here is my latest label for an upcoming Pale Ale using my new logo. I used Illustrator and Photoshop.

I used a couple things I've seen others do such as the Surgeon General Warning, hope no one thinks I ripped them off.

:mug:

PDP_label.jpg

I think that looks pretty good. Are you designing your own graphics that go on the label, or searching out clip art that matches your style? I'm still stuck in the clip art, I haven't and don't know how to design it on my own yet.

I think that looks pretty good. Are you designing your own graphics that go on the label, or searching out clip art that matches your style? I'm still stuck in the clip art, I haven't and don't know how to design it on my own yet.

For the most part Im doing my own graphics. I think everyone does it a little different but what works for me is, I sketch out a pencil drawing. Then I scan it and trace it in Illustrator. Then I import that into Photoshop to do the rest of the label layout. Some elements in the logo however, are "borrowed".

Back