What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some goodens at Surly tonight. Abrasive, Cacao Bender, and Misanthrope on tap. Damn the Cacao Bender is fantastic and of course Abrasive is as well.

Kicked my keg, way to early this afternoon. Now onto some Lagunitas Undercover Shut-Down...

Right now a homebrewed ESB, but that's just to slide into the end of the drinking day. I made a serious dent in commercial beers that have been piling up for the past few months. With the weather we have for the next couple of days I hope to really clean out some of that old stuff that's been piling up.

Thankful to be home! I enjoyed a couple fingers of Glenlevit with my brother. We were both falling asleep in our chairs, so it's off to bed so my mom can take me home to my wife and little girl in the AM. Catch yinz tomorrow.

My nightcap, a little Global Warmer from Sixpoint. Pretty solid brew, enjoying this one.

CB83BB36-5E5E-4BDB-8DAB-6C927940B6A1.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
The "minute" beers, WW stout and Burton Baton are all solid brews. It's when he goes nuts with the adjuncts that it gets weird.
That must be why their slogan is, "off centered ales for off centered people" lol

That must be why their slogan is, "off centered ales for off centered people" lol

Plus the making of the checha beer(hope i spelled that right) is almost as "off center" as the duck pond water beer from how beer saved the world

chuckstout said:
Plus the making of the checha beer(hope i spelled that right) is almost as "off center" as the duck pond water beer from how beer saved the world
I watched that doc. That's crazy that they are going to make that. I would try it, maybe.

on the coffee. last night I had an Oatmeal Milk Stout from Brau Bros. and 3 Firebrick from Schell's. my wife, not a beer drinker by any means, tasted the stout last night and instantly picked out the chocolate and anise. I was happy!

Somebody upstairs is looking out for me! My connecting flight was delayed in ATL and I had to run, but I barely made my connector!

!

Glad you made it. Consider it an extreme version of stretching your legs between flights :D

on the coffee. last night I had an Oatmeal Milk Stout from Brau Bros. and 3 Firebrick from Schell's. my wife, not a beer drinker by any means, tasted the stout last night and instantly picked out the chocolate and anise. I was happy!

No pics? I dont believe you :cross:

Drinking water now. Ill be drinking beers and jack within three hours at the ksate oklahoma game, go cats!:mug:

Well the wake up dead stout from left hand lives up to its name.... I should of went to bed before that one.... Oh well... First time In awhile i layed in bed and the room was spinning

Coffee...lots of coffee.... Water... Lots of water...

Coffee while I contemplate the important executive decisions that the CEO of my house needs to make on a day like today...what to brew, what to brew?

BrewinHooligan said:
Had a Breckenridge Vanilla Porter from a nitro tap at dinner. I could drink that all day every day

That stuff is amazing. Never had on nitro though. Probably even creamier.

BrewinHooligan said:
Had a Breckenridge Vanilla Porter from a nitro tap at dinner. I could drink that all day every day

That stuff is amazing. Never had on nitro though. Probably even creamier.

tyzippers said:
Somebody upstairs is looking out for me! My connecting flight was delayed in ATL and I had to run, but I barely made my connector!

How am I an idiot?

I plan on drinking some scotch when I get back to my brother's house! Maybe even a Sour in the Rye depending on how tired we are!

You arent an idiot at all.

Its a line from wedding crashers. Will ferrell. I realize now in a sober state of mind that its not apparent at all in my post.

Just looks like i called you an idiot for no reason.

Haha my bad. Glad the flight plans worked out for you.

Lemsip hot toddy with talisker :(

Woke up with a cold and can't really smell. Have a bunch of hoppy beers so it's terribly sad. Boo.

Latest posts

Back