My Logo is Finished!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilrascal

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Josh at BrewBrandCreative has finished my logo. :ban: I am very happy with how it turned out, and it was worth the wait. I can not say enough good things about how accommodating and helpful they were during the design process. I am hoping to get some pint glasses made from bargainmugs, though am waiting to see if it will be best to do in just black, or they can somehow reduce it to only 4 colors. The logo is based on our 4.5 pound yorkie, pic below.

DinkyDog_web.jpg

IMG_3429.JPG

the logo looks great brew band does awesome work. unless you have some decent cash you can burn the 4 color print from bargain mugs is going to be pricey, About $200 for 12 glasses.

the logo looks great brew band does awesome work. unless you have some decent cash you can burn the 4 color print from bargain mugs is going to be pricey, About $200 for 12 glasses.

Thanks. Yea I know it is pricey, though the nice thing is that even though that is the price for 12, with bulk pricing, it is still $211 for 72 of them. Way more than I need, but would be cool for gifts etc. After 72 glasses the discount is not so substantial. Like I said, it may not be possible to reduce it to 4 colors, and maybe they will just do it in black outline or something.

I agree. I got 36 of them when i ordered i only needed 12 per say but for a few dollars more what the heck right.

just a little word from the wise, I got mine in all black (one color) and although it is nice when the glass is empty, it's hard to see when it is filled with a darker beer or cola.so just keep that in mind, i wish i had.

I agree. I got 36 of them when i ordered i only needed 12 per say but for a few dollars more what the heck right.

just a little word from the wise, I got mine in all black (one color) and although it is nice when the glass is empty, it's hard to see when it is filled with a darker beer or cola.so just keep that in mind, i wish i had.

You think it would be better in a lighter color like white then???

Nice Logo.
Josh finished mine last week, and like you said, he was great to work with! I recommend to anyone who is looking for a logo to drop him an email!
Grimm, can you give us a shot of what your glasses look like? I am in the market for some also.

I really loved what they did for my logo as well. He did a black and white that I used to etch my glasses and they came out OK. No issues what so ever with the art. They work with you until you are happy. I'm happy :D

I am hoping to get some pint glasses made from bargainmugs, though am waiting to see if it will be best to do in just black, or they can somehow reduce it to only 4 colors. The logo is based on our 4.5 pound yorkie, pic below.

DinkyDog_web.jpg

Thank you for considering BargainMugs for you screen printing needs! We can work with you to create a 1-color, 2-color, etc. print on any specific glassware you would like.

We would send a free proof until you are satisfied with the result.

We are also currently running a sale on 16oz pint glasses! You can always PM me if you have any specific questions on pricing.

Thanks again! :mug:

Thank you for considering BargainMugs for you screen printing needs! We can work with you to create a 1-color, 2-color, etc. print on any specific glassware you would like.

We would send a free proof until you are satisfied with the result.

We are also currently running a sale on 16oz pint glasses! You can always PM me if you have any specific questions on pricing.

Thanks again! :mug:

PM and files have been sent to Bargainmugs. I am excited to see what they come up with.

What does a logo like that run?$$

Not sure what your question is. The logo by Brew Brand Creative, was definitely not $$. Contact them for specific pricing. An order of 72 pint glasses with 4 colors from Bargain Mugs is $$. It can be quite a bit cheaper if only going with one color. Hope this helps.

Not sure what your question is. The logo by Brew Brand Creative, was definitely not $$. Contact them for specific pricing.

So it was "definitely not $$" (money) or "Contact them for specific pricing"....money?

If it is a big secret on how much logo's usually run (cost), no big deal....I'll drop it.

Not a big secret, I just think that there pricing does vary depending on the amount of work that the logo would require. They list there pricing estimates in this thread: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/logos-labels-brewbrand-creative-171513/ I can tell you the pricing for mine was right in line with the above link. Feel free to contact them, and tell them what you have in mind, they are very easy to work with.

I was thinking of adding a slogan to the back of the glasses, since there is no extra charge for that. On a previous posting member riored4v came up with :

"The dog is dinky, the beer isn't"

What do you guys think? Any other suggestions?

I know this is probably splitting hairs, but which do you think is better then:

"The dog is dinky, the taste isn't"

I know this is probably splitting hairs, but which do you think is better then:

"The dog is dinky, the taste isn't"

I would have to say the "The dog is dinky, the beer isn't" phrase is better.

"The dog is dinky, the taste isn't" makes me think the taste is referring to the taste of the dog itself.

i agree that its better with "beer" and not "taste." also the logo looks great although im not sure how i feel about the bottle spilling beer in the background... just seems like a waste to me

Make them think about it . . .
"Dinky Dog Beer Isn't"
"Nothing Dinky In Here"

Or obvious . . .
"Nothing Dinky About Dinky Dog Beer"
"Dinky - Lil' Dog Big Beer"

Or profane . . .
"Don't Be a *****. Drink Dinky"
"Drink Dinky - Its a ***** of a Beer"
"Dinky Dog - A ***** of a Beer"
"Ask About My Dinky - Its a Dog"

Or Alliteration . .
"Dinky Dog Beer is Doggone Good"

"Dinky Dog Beer Isn't"
"Nothing Dinky In Here"

Or obvious . . .

Or profane . . .

Or Alliteration . .

Wow very creative!!! I like them, now I got some more to contemplate. Thanks. :mug:

Hey, BargainMugs...

A little :off:, but does anyone actually only order 12 glasses from you?

I was playing with the order info and it looks like the difference between getting 12 glasses vs 24 glasses is literally just a few pennies.

In fact, I think one config I messed with actually had 24 glasses being CHEAPER than 12 glasses.

Yes people actually do. We had a couple 12 item orders today.

I guess they don't take the time to do the math ;)

Josh did an outstanding job on your logo. I'm glad your happy and would really like to appologize for dissapearing on you and everyone else, it wasn't how I planed it but you know what they say about plans.
I'm very thankful to have an outstanding partner who took up the slack while I was away.
again I'm glad your happy with the end results.

"Dinky Dog Beer Isn't"
"Nothing Dinky In Here"

Or obvious . . .

Or profane . . .

Or Alliteration . .

I really liked some of these. I think I might keep it simple and modify the "Dinky - Lil' Dog Big Beer" to:

"Dinky Dog - Big Beer"

Josh did an outstanding job on your logo. I'm glad your happy and would really like to appologize for dissapearing on you and everyone else, it wasn't how I planed it but you know what they say about plans.
I'm very thankful to have an outstanding partner who took up the slack while I was away.
again I'm glad your happy with the end results.

No problem. Sounds like life threw you a curve ball, which happens some time. Glad to see you back. Yes Josh did a fantastic job on my logo, and was really able to work with your initial ideas. Looking forward to getting some glasses made by BargainMugs too.

Back