co2 advice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipbr21054

Reaction score
Out of my 40 pint pressure barrel i am now down to around the 28 pint mark.
I have noticed that it does come out under pressure anymore like no head when pouring as it comes out under gravity i assume.

I have some co2 torpedo bombs and a red cap thing that screws onto the top of the pressure barrel but can you advise basically what i do.
I am not sure if i just fit the bomb to the red cap thing then screw it onto the pressure barrel cap,do i use 1 co2 bomb or two how do i know also what if the barrel does not want all the co2 from the 1 bomb ????

Out of my 40 pint pressure barrel i am now down to around the 28 pint mark.
I have noticed that it does come out under pressure anymore like no head when pouring as it comes out under gravity i assume.

I have some co2 torpedo bombs and a red cap thing that screws onto the top of the pressure barrel but can you advise basically what i do.
I am not sure if i just fit the bomb to the red cap thing then screw it onto the pressure barrel cap,do i use 1 co2 bomb or two how do i know also what if the barrel does not want all the co2 from the 1 bomb ????

Are you drunk? Maybe you could tell us what the brand of this thing is. For the first part of your post, I could hardly make out what in the hell you are talking about. Maybe I am drunk

if you are talking about those disposable co2 canisters, many times they are impossible to control reliably. I dont know what you are talking about but you might want to read up on draft systems and Co2 regulators.

David

Back