Gonna need several homebrews tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernie Brewer

Grouchy Old Fart
Reaction score
My son has a friend overnight tonight, so there are three boys in the other room with the Playstation. I don't know what they are playing, but it sounds like there are animal/human sacrifices involved. I'm starting with some New Glarus Cabin Fever Honey Bock, and when that is gone it's on to homebrew, or maybe booze.........Cheers.:drunk:

Wow- that's tough. I think you need serious intervention. Is the blonde dopplebock from Capital available? That's a good beer for such serious circumstances.

You should get drunk and then play Playstation with your son and his friends. Accuse everyone of hacking and throw the controller. Oodles of fun.

You should get drunk and then play Playstation with your son and his friends. Accuse everyone of hacking and throw the controller. Oodles of fun.

Oh, no you don't! I'm staying out here, where it's relatively safe! I have my beer, my guns for protection, and The Patriot is on TV, with Braveheart next, if I can still see the TV by then.:cross:

Oh, no you don't! I'm staying out here, where it's relatively safe! I have my beer, my guns for protection, and The Patriot is on TV, with Braveheart next, if I can still see the TV by then.:cross:

You're just being nervous. It's okay. Down a couple beers and get down there and show those kids how adults can pwn too. I rarely play COD WAW anymore unless I'm drunk. Good thing I don't have teamspeak anymore.

Back