Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dataz722 said:
Coincidently, that is how many women they have raped this season too.

They are trying to keep it at one rape per win this year.

HoppyDaze said:
12-12-12

In 1984, the Seattle Seahawks retired the number 12 in honor of their fans.

I thought it was because they never thought they'd have a quarterback so they could retire all common QB numbers. ;-)

(sigh... Here we go again, but for the newbies)

For the Championships before the SB don't count fanboys, here's a good stat of SB's; Winning %.

I'm moving all the 1 timers to the bottom since they obviously suck one step above your team who isn't even on the list.

San Francisco 49'ers - 1.000 - 5/5
Green Bay Packers - 0.80 - 4/5
Pittsburgh Steelers - 0.75 - 6/8
New York Giants - 0.750 - 3/4
Dallas Cowboys - 0.625 - 5/8
Oakland (Los Angeles) Raiders - 0.600 - 3/5
Washington Redskins - 0.600 - 3/5
New England Patriots - 0.500 - 3/6
Indianapolis (Baltimore) Colts - 0.500 - 2/4
Kansas City Chiefs - 0.500 - 1/2
Chicago Bears - 0.500 - 1/2
Miami Dolphins - 0.400 - 2/5
Denver Broncos - 0.333 - 2/6
St. Louis (Los Angeles) Rams - 0.333 - 1/3
Buffalo Bills - 0.000 - 0/4
Minnesota Vikings - 0.000 - 0/4
Cincinnati Bengals - 0.000 - 0/2
Philadelphia Eagles - 0.000 - 0/2

--------------

New York Jets - 1.000 - 1/1
Baltimore Ravens - 1.000 - 1/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 1.000 - 1/1
New Orleans Saints - 1.000 - 1/1
Arizona (St. Louis) Cardinals - 0.000 - 0/1
Atlanta Falcons - 0.000 - 0/1
Carolina Panthers - 0.000 - 0/1
San Diego Chargers - 0.000 - 0/1
Seattle Seahawks - 0.000 - 0/1
Tennessee Titans - 0.000 - 0/1

And just to confirm. Going and not winning is similar to the strip club experience. It was an event you enjoyed at the time but you still go home and fap fap fap.

So a team that goes to the SB twice and wins both is better than a team that goes 100 times and wins 99? Makes no sense.

Clearly, playing in the SB is better than not playing in it so the team with the most visits and then most wins is the best. That makes the Steelers the best team ever to be in the NFL. But everyone already knew that.

Another relevant fact (borrowed from Peter King over at Sports Illustrated):

The Pats have scored 242 points in the last 6 games.

The Seahawks scored 242 points in the first _12_ games of the season.

(sigh... Here we go again, but for the newbies)

For the Championships before the SB don't count fanboys, here's a good stat of SB's; Winning %.

I'm moving all the 1 timers to the bottom since they obviously suck one step above your team who isn't even on the list.

San Francisco 49'ers - 1.000 - 5/5
Green Bay Packers - 0.80 - 4/5
Pittsburgh Steelers - 0.75 - 6/8
New York Giants - 0.750 - 3/4
Dallas Cowboys - 0.625 - 5/8
Oakland (Los Angeles) Raiders - 0.600 - 3/5
Washington Redskins - 0.600 - 3/5
New England Patriots - 0.500 - 3/6
Indianapolis (Baltimore) Colts - 0.500 - 2/4
Kansas City Chiefs - 0.500 - 1/2
Chicago Bears - 0.500 - 1/2
Miami Dolphins - 0.400 - 2/5
Denver Broncos - 0.333 - 2/6
St. Louis (Los Angeles) Rams - 0.333 - 1/3
Buffalo Bills - 0.000 - 0/4
Minnesota Vikings - 0.000 - 0/4
Cincinnati Bengals - 0.000 - 0/2
Philadelphia Eagles - 0.000 - 0/2

--------------

New York Jets - 1.000 - 1/1
Baltimore Ravens - 1.000 - 1/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 1.000 - 1/1
New Orleans Saints - 1.000 - 1/1
Arizona (St. Louis) Cardinals - 0.000 - 0/1
Atlanta Falcons - 0.000 - 0/1
Carolina Panthers - 0.000 - 0/1
San Diego Chargers - 0.000 - 0/1
Seattle Seahawks - 0.000 - 0/1
Tennessee Titans - 0.000 - 0/1

And just to confirm. Going and not winning is similar to the strip club experience. It was an event you enjoyed at the time but you still go home and fap fap fap.

Tddr - Too Depressing Didn't Read

That was not parity. That was a case of the Patriots just sucking more than the worst team in football...

Dude... Stop... Please. You just keep rubbing salt into the wounds of poor Pats fans. We've had such a tough year, you know, wuth how much the Pats suck and all... And you're just gonna pile it on? Not cool man. Seeing how bad the Pats suck (according to you), you should just leave is allow and let us drown in our sorrow.... of how much they suck.

Dude... Stop... Please. You just keep rubbing salt into the wounds of poor Pats fans. We've had such a tough year, you know, wuth how much the Pats suck and all... And you're just gonna pile it on? Not cool man. Seeing how bad the Pats suck (according to you), you should just leave is allow and let us drown in our sorrow.... of how much they suck.

Plus Belichick throws like a girl.

original.gif

I love that freakin' Ancient Aliens guy... I don't know if he's actually that insane or he is just seeing how much he can get away with before, even the producers of the show, just bust out laughing and shut the lights off... and I don't care, it's tremendous either way. Look at the effin' hair alone!!!

just awesome

Trufant and Thurmond are out this week. Plus Browner serving a suspension. Seahawks may just lose this road game...

HoppyDaze said:
Trufant and Thurmond are out this week. Plus Browner serving a suspension. Seahawks may just lose this road game...

Doubt it. Maxwell is a solid corner with Thomas playing deep safety overtop will be able to contain the monster that is Stevie Johnson. I'm more inclined to want to stop Spiller from having a game.

day_trippr said:
With a 2-5 road record it surely wouldn't be surprising if they lose to the Bills. If Seattle wins it'll be their defense that makes it happen...

Cheers!

The defense we couldn't rely on for one stop in Det. Miami. Arizona. We will win this game because of #24 and #3

I say that thinking our defense is great stats wise. But when you need that one drive to go your way I'm able to place it more on Wilson's shoulders then our D.

Cape Brewing said:
Are you two done with your little make-out session yet?

Pats are awesome... everyone else's team sucks. Just reminding everyone

Pats won't make it to the Super Bowl. They will choke. Brady is too busy taking it in the ass. "Loosing" "not winning"

Latest posts

Back