• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Looking for shanks/faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucfanmike

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Cheap chrome is fine, they are for a jockeybox build. Need to be long enough to go through the cooler wall and a 3/4 in facing board. Need at least 2, maybe up to 4. Could use 2 more plain old regular faucets as well.

I just built a jockey box this week. I guess it's all about timing. I posted a wtb for shanks and no hits. I just ended up buying new ones along with the rest of the stuff I needed from chicompany. Not sure if you are going cold plate or coil, but there is a local place that sells stainless tubing pretty resonably and will professionally coil it for you as well. Let me know if you need any advice. Instead of drilling holes for the vinyl tubing going out to the keg I used mfl bulkhead fittings. It came out real nice and very easy to take apart and clean( or switch to sanke keg)

Back