The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt Paulie is feelin' all the love :D

fwiw, Medusa next door in Hudson had a couple of minutes of face time on Chronicle tonight and the take-away is they're doubling their production capacity.
I like that. Now I wish Rail Trail would double their throughput so I didn't have to wait so friggin' long for some food to take next door ;)

Cheers! (Boonie Problems)

No doubt Paulie is feelin' all the love :D

fwiw, Medusa next door in Hudson had a couple of minutes of face time on Chronicle tonight and the take-away is they're doubling their production capacity.
I like that. Now I wish Rail Trail would double their throughput so I didn't have to wait so friggin' long for some food to take next door ;)

Cheers! (Boonie Problems)

Rail Trail is always a cluster fruck when I go there. I've never eaten there. We put in our name and end up leaving because it takes forever. It's like I head there to drink before I head out to drink. Good tap list tho.

So we got around 16" of concrete from this storm, and after clearing the drive and walkways I was friggin' beat like a rental car.

Just want to drink enough to knock my a$$ into bed...:drunk:

Back