Looking for an artist-for hire

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffaloSabresBrewer

Reaction score
So I finally want to make some kind of brewery logo. My proud German last name comes from the work stone, so I want to use that in the logo. I was thinking a large bolder with tap attached and beer flowing from it, perhaps into a small stream. Just a basic looking German countryside background. I'll keep plugging away but I AM NOT AN ARTIST!
Any help appreciated including what you think of the idea.

I know a guy I've used for making a lot of logos and banners and web arts on my websites. He's really good and not very expensive. He'll probably take paypal or barter for what you want done. If you want to meet him, I think he's online.

Will Work for Beer!!!

In this economy can you blame me!

Seriously though I'm a graphic artist by trade and would be willing to either take a crack at it, or supply you with what you need to make it happen. Send me a private message if interested and I'll give you my email so you can forward me your concept. Good luck and happy brewing.

Schlante,
Phillip

You can e-mail the guy who did my logo at [email protected]

n501456396_1865371_4516.jpg

I can draw stick figures very well.

And when there is time, I am actually pretty good with PhotoShop too. Have photo of waterfall on German mountainside, can travel. I warn you tho', it may take me a while (2 year old toddler and a pregnant wife leaves little time for anything else).

I too am looking for someone...I make wine and beer and would happily do a trade of some sort.

Why No? Brewing
Why No? Cellars

get it...why no...hiccup...

I'm just teasin 'bbop. :D

maybe not an armadillo, but definitely some creature from the order Cingulata.

Back