I know it's almost 6 AM...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I am not drinking but i may join you, we are supposed to get some snow today. First of the year, so i am not going anywhere, everyone will be driving like A-holes.

Heres to drinking in the wee hours :mug:

Cheers

Vielen Dank Chimone! Zum Wohl!! Ich mochte eine rund zu kaufen...:mug: :mug:

We have friends in SV.

My wife worked with a German girl (when we last lived in Germany) who's husband was a GI. They retired in SV. His name is Sean Yeterian. We visted them a couple years ago.

Coincidentaly, his wife is from the town I was first stationed in during the '70s (Augsburg -- very famous/historical cty).

Almost 1am here and not tired at all. Slept in til 11 today and had a two hour nap after my workout. I'm a fekkin idiot. Trying to drink myself to sleep now, but not working.

sucks dude, the plane flight over from Germany kept me up long enough that I was adjusted in less than 2 days. I just made myself stay up for almost 24 hours before going to sleep at american times.

Ó Flannagáin said:
I just made myself stay up for almost 24 hours

I have to do this twice a month. Once coming onto graveyard shift and once going off (which I'm working now). After six and a half years it still hasn't got any easier.

Latest posts

Back