The Best Christmas gift ever.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChavezR6

Reaction score
That's right boys and girls. My signifigant other got me a home brew kit for xmas. Just opened it cause we'll be on the road for the next several day. So I look forward to chatting with you all and as i am a noob please forgive my ignorance and the noob questions that i'm sure i'll be full of and forth coming. Cheers. :mug:

Welcome to HBT!

There's nothing wrong with asking questions, we were all beginners at some point. That said, a lot of the "newbie" questions have been answered before. We've got a search feature here and we've got a Wiki that have some good information. Check those out and ask away.

Again, welcome to HBT!

Welcome! you may want to check out Palmer's www.howtobrew.com and also pick up a copy of Papazian's "The Complete Joy of Homebrewing 3rd ed."

+1 for the Papazian book. That is the one that got me started 10 years ago. I love that book.

Good luck on the new kit. Any beer made at home still tastes better than one you bought!

Thanks for the early tips. I'll definately be using the search option. Again thanks, except the guy from Michigan! Stealing our Coach like that!!!:mad:

JK. Like I said be on the road for the next couple of days so as soon as I get back i'll be buying a large enough pot to make my first batch of home brew. Yay! :rockin: :mug: :p

Sorry for all the icons i'm just really excited.

ChavezR6 said:
Thanks for the early tips. I'll definately be using the search option. Again thanks, except the guy from Michigan! Stealing our Coach like that!!!:mad:

JK. Like I said be on the road for the next couple of days so as soon as I get back i'll be buying a large enough pot to make my first batch of home brew. Yay! :rockin: :mug: :p

Sorry for all the icons i'm just really excited.

lol Im assuming You are referring to Rich Rodriguez.... But it just so happens that I cant stand U OF M and Im a MSU Fan!

Back