Free Fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alamo_Beer

Reaction score
Ah yes, one of the many perks of working at a storage place....getting free stuff when people don't pay.

We're having an auction on Saturday and I opened up the unit to check out what was inside....mostly all crap(litteraly just trash) and...oh wait what is that in the back corner? A brand new full size fridge? -sweet-

it's a cool new one with the freezer at the bottem so if it works right and all of that my fiance wants it in the kitchen and I get the "old" one.

So, I just changed my father's day request (even though we don't have kids....just dogs) to a ranco temp controler instead of a wort chiller

end ramble

Best storage auction find I have seen, a buddy of mine opened a 100.00 unit, and found an 87 Grand National!!! Had to change out the rubber, but what a find.

Wow finding a car...thats pretty sweet.

My old man owns a storage place in Austin so I've gotten all sorts of stuff this way. I got a row boat once, bunch of camping stuff over the years, and I used to make money with my friends sweeping and cleaning up the place.

I've got to make some room in the garage by saturday so I can put the fridge in.

Take it easy

Latest posts

Back