Brewers in Raleigh, NC area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwatts4200

Reaction score
What's up guys... Its the time in my brewing to switch over to all grain. I was wondering if any all grain brewers in the Raleigh area would let me sit in on a brew. I have read all about it but would just like to see it in motion. Give me a shout and we will meet up!

Im actually in the Apex area. :mug:

I am planning on brewing 10 gallons of 3%ABV IPA Session beer here soon. Message me your email and I'll let you know when it's going down. I'm in Clayton.

Hmmmmm....never saw this post before. Im in Clayton also and brew just about every weekend. I will be doing a chocolate stout this weekend if your interested. I have a real budget ghetto set up but it makes great beer. If you would like to see all grain on a budget and enjoy a few home brews....come on over.

Budget set up is the best way!! Ill have to see about this weekend... Last I heard the wife has a list for me since we were out of town for the holiday

bwatts4200 said:
Budget set up is the best way!! Ill have to see about this weekend... Last I heard the wife has a list for me since we were out of town for the holiday

Don't know if Va Beach is in your range, but I brew quite often and you're welcome to join. I'm doing an ESB and a Saison next Saturday, Caribou Slobber on the 17th, and an Old Rasputin RIS clone somewhere around the 27th. Just shoot me a message!

"All your home brew are belong to us!"

I'm just over in Cary. Planning to brew this Saturday and again probably on the 18th. I'm fairly new to all grain myself and hoping to finish dialing in my setup over the next couple brews. If you are free either of those days and want to drop by send me a PM.

I live in Chapel Hill. I just starting doing all grain too, I'll be doing my third AG batch soon but I'm interested in improving my methods since I've been getting low OG so anyone in the area who wants to collaborate, please message me ;)

I'm right down the road in Holly Springs strategically located between Carolina Brewing Company and Aviator Brewing Company. I usually decide to brew at the last minute though so I don't know if I'd be good for that. However if you want some help getting your stuff together or want to borrow something to get started, let me know.

Durham, checking in.

All grain - BIAB if you're interested. Also built a keezer. Willing to help out with either.

You live in a GREAT beer and brewing community. There are two solid HB clubs, regular HB competitions and many friendly HB drinkers.

Back