Brewing Neighbor in Peoria AZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wulfsburg

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Forum. I haven't brewed since the beginning of the year, but would like to meet someone in my neighborhood who loves to brew. The homebrew clubs in Phoenix are too far for me to justify driving all the way over to them. I am in my late 20's and live in west wing, at approx 15 min from Lake Pleasant, and my major crossroads are about 83rd and Happy Valley. Anyone nearby?

No, I called there once. What Ale's Ya is closer to me than Anthem is, but I only buy from What Ale's Ya if I can't wait for an online order. Their prices are high, although the service is good and they are always willing to offer advice. I used to live up on 7th street and desert hills dr. About 11 years ago. I also used to work at the Burger King back in the day when I was 16. How long have you lived up there?

Ive been there for just under 2 years. used to go to what ales ya frequently but since Bills shop has opened up in Anthem I've been going there...the prices are a little higher, but im happy to help out the LHBS. Ive pretty much takin the summer off from brewing, mainly due to the heat and not wanting to sweat my butt off boiling outside..but since the temp has dropped im lookin forward to start up again.
I drive past the burger king every mornin, I had no idea that it had been there that long tho..

Latest posts

Back