• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fly Sparge Arm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schumed

Reaction score
I have a stainless steel sparge arm...made by ABT

http://www.beer-wine-brewing.com/store/product.php?productid=18339&cat=383&page=1

Fits perfect over a keggle or water cooler

It was an impulse buy...used once....decided fly sparging wasn't for me

Asking $30 shipped

image-3070364922.jpg

image-4083660271.jpg

image-2543569857.jpg

Unfortunately, UPS has become VERY expensive. I've started going back to USPS.. about 1/2 the price.. you might check that out Schumed..

HbgBill said:
Unfortunately, UPS has become VERY expensive. I've started going back to USPS.. about 1/2 the price.. you might check that out Schumed..

Yeah ...that quote was USPS...FedEx and UPS was like $18...I think prices go up around this time of year too

I shipped 10 pounds of home brew to a comp two months ago and that was $8...so I don't understand

That's a decent offer. I'll probably have to wait until after xmas to pull the trigger though. So if anyone else wants it, go for it. If it's still available in a couple weeks I'll probably be contacting you. Cheers.

Back