Used 2.5- 3 Gal kegs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdspyder22

Reaction score
Looking to start kegging. I'm tired of bottling. Does anyone know of place I could pick up some 2.5-3 gallon kegs. The new ones are expensive!

So are the used ones, sorry. Are you limited to that size? If not, you can get two (sometimes three) 5 gallon cornies for the price of a decent 3 gallon. YMMV.

2.5 and 3 gal kegs weren't used for 20 years by the soda pop industry...so they only really exist as 'new' or 'like new' from homebrewers that bought one new.

the used 5 gals are getting scarce so even they aren't cheap like in the past (you used to be able to get 4 cornies, shipped, for $100)

the used 5 gals are getting scarce so even they aren't cheap like in the past (you used to be able to get 4 cornies, shipped, for $100)

4 for $100? You used to be able to get them 10 for $100.

But I never see the smaller kegs cheap. They usually sell for close to the price of a new one.

Latest posts

Back