Beautiful women drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kevinb said:

Me love her long time.

image-2005474991.jpg

:D I did that ish in my "college years" without paying $30,000 a year for college. I feel I made out better than most although it's certainly debatable.

For most, college is an experience that often leads to better lives financially.

You spend a few years surrounded by beautiful women, learn a few fun facts, and proudly walk across that stage after 4 years or more.

In the end, the piece of paper that you receive can open the door to opportunities at the entry level that others would not have.

Can it be done without going to college? Millions of people are financially successful w/o a degree. Its all about determination. You are obviously determined and that's a beautiful thing.

Personally, for those who care, I spend 7 years in higher education and after a few years in the corporate world I threw in the towel and became SE.

Did I need a degree to do what I'm doing now? Nope.

Do I regret going to school? Wouldn't trade it for anything. Found my wife, learned valuable social skills, made some great memories, and used it as a stepping stone to where I am today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back