What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2229147315.jpg

Another one of my favs, $7.50 sixer. After a long day of picking up trash, kids screaming all night, and wife out on wine night these are gonna b quite the treat to a long nap. Cheers!!!!

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Cuveé des Jacobins, inspiration for the Flanders recipe I'm working on.

What is that - 3 in the last 2 days? Expensive recipe you're working on. ;)

image-2551100421.jpg

Allagash Curieux. Disappointing considering how much I like so many of their other beers. It's mouth burningly hot. Maybe that will age out In the bottle eventually, but I won't try it on draft again.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Yep, I bought a 4 pack to help keep my hands off the Pentagrams (for the time being). I figure it's either $20 a beer, or $20 for four beers, pretty easy choice. :tank:

Beer is cheap up there. Jacobins is 7$ in NC. You want another BA Bigfoot?

Plus I know what Jacobins tastes like and I want your opinion on pentagram.

Sam Adams Double Agent IPL. Not bad at all. Lots of citrus going on. Seems a bit more than the advertised 43 IBU to me. Zeus, Simcoe, Citra, Ahtanum, Cascade, Centennial, and Nelson Sauvin hops

Sam Adams Double Agent IPL. Not bad at all. Lots of citrus going on. Seems a bit more than the advertised 43 IBU to me. Zeus, Simcoe, Citra, Ahtanum, Cascade, Centennial, and Nelson Sauvin hops

I wish they sold Double Agent in 12 packs!

First Hawaiian beer Ive had I think,pretty good may be aged some,on the maltier-sweet side-good hop balance though. Goes good with leftover Thai food as more of a dessert pale ale.

kona.jpg

First Hawaiian beer Ive had I think,pretty good may be aged some,on the maltier-sweet side-good hop balance though. Goes good with leftover Thai food as more of a dessert pale ale.

They're not really Hawai'ian anymore, brewed in NH and I think Seattle (maybe Portland) now, IIRC. There's a brewpub in Hawai'i, but they don't package, that's done by AB-InBev here in the states.

Drinking my Promised Land Stout and Chocolate Orange Peel Stout.

And just got these hand delivered from Chicago. Can't wait till they chill and I can try one.

image-1034583927.jpg

Back