So I couldn't find the "Show your rig" thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutch101st

Reaction score
So am posting up here...

Got my brew rig built. I still have to run some plumming and get my hi-temp hoses with quick disconnects (this week) but it looks like it will work. Been doing my research and all that.

Thank to everyone who posted up their stuff...it really helped. Also, thanks to my parent who baught me that big ass box of legos when I was 5 years old. That helped too.

Rig minus plumbing...

Picture006-2.jpg

Proposed plumbing

plummingplan1.jpg

Cool and thanks!!

I got the plumming done today and all that is left is a couple of extra q-disconnects and some high temp tubing hoses and I am set.

I still have to modify my brew keg burner for venting of the heat. My keggle has some holes in it, but it sits down into the burner (which is nice) but I will need to cut the rin to allow the heat to vent.

Once that is done, I think it will be time to do my first all grain brew with my very own brewery.

With that, I was wondering, what defines a brewery?!? I think at a minimum it means your own mash, filtered water system, everything contained. One place where you can do everything from scratch.

What do you guys think? What defines your own "personal" brewery?

Back