Disposable Sanke's!?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chello

Reaction score
Brick Store Pub in Decatur, GA just posted on twitter of receiving new disposable sanke's. Apparently you just crush them and recycle them so their is no deposit on them. Seems pretty nice!

New Disposable kegs just arrived! on Twitpic

Not sure if that picture will work, but it's from their twitter (username: Brickstorepub)

Mmmmmmmmm...Brickstore fish and chips. Sir, you just unintentionally made me very hungry. I must go this weekend.

Yeah, but what's behind the cardboard? Are they big aluminum cans?

6ogug.jpg

Here is the other pic:
11219427.jpg

Mmmmm...their fish and chips are great. I was there last Friday but did not eat there.:(

They are keykegs.

Basically a bag in a ball in a box. IIRC, they use a european coupler (pictured).

Also, they intend for the beer to be pushed out with air. They have a refilling station on their web. Hard to tell how HomeBrew compatible these might be. I haven't read deep enough to know if they are putting carbonated beer in the bag or if they are inline carbing.

Mmmmmmm. Konings Hoeven.

Latest posts

Back