Any Simpsons fans????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great idea and excellent cross-promotion. Let's just hope the movie script is better than the show has been over the last decade or so.

I'm SEVERELY disappointed in the absence of Duff. Even though it'd be BMC-ish, I'd buy a case of it just to have it. The closest thing I have is a deck of Simpsons playing cards that came in an oversized Duff can container.

Yeah...I'm a huge fan, and I think I remember the precise moment when they jumped the shark. I don't remember the episode name or what the main subject was, but at the end of the episode, they got kidnapped and were used as slaves on some crazy alice-in-wonderland island, and they were on hallucinogenics as far as I could tell. That was the moment when I knew...it was all downhill from there. The last episode that I really lost my junk laughing at was the one where they all go to manhattan to get back Homer's car. And that was a LONG time ago.

Evan! said:
The last episode that I really lost my junk laughing at was the one where they all go to manhattan to get back Homer's car. And that was a LONG time ago.

Oh I almost pissed myself that episode...Driving around with that boot.

warped04 said:
Oh I almost pissed myself that episode...Driving around with that boot.

I know...I almost had an asthma attack the first time I saw it. Krav Kalash!

And when he gets trash dumped on his head...and he throws the banana peel and it hits the pimp...comedy gold. Such an accurate portrayal of NYC...

Presenting the .

"Miss Hoover, which one is oral?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Am i fan? See the quote in the sig.
Greatest quote of all time!

Evan! said:
I'm SEVERELY disappointed in the absence of Duff.

Evan, brother, seriously, we are members of a brewing forum, i know i have a home made version of Duff on tap. You don't!?!?!?!

I do need someone to design the label though.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/simpsons-contest.htm

who lives in the real springfield? yeah me. suck it losers. i'll be at the world premier of the simpsons movie with matt groening while you hosers sit at home watching reruns.

i may be the only homebrewer in this town, so i can justifiably name my next batch duff beer. too bad it won't ready when the media swarms our town next week. cause then i'd be rich and famous- the only real beer made in the real springfield. cnn and fox news would be all over my junk. katie couric would get wasted on my 10% ipa with homegrown hops and 'ralph' on camera. how ironic!

"I drink the whiskey drink, I drink the vodka drink. And when I have to pee, I use the kitchen sink."

I know the Simpsons like some people know Shakespeare. Like priests know the bible. I can find a Simpson's quote for any occasion.

Do any of you listen to The Bloodhound Gang? They have a song about Ralph Wiggum that's basically just some of the best Ralph quotes. It's on their Hefty Fine album.

Cheesefood said:
I know the Simpsons like some people know Shakespeare. Like priests know the bible.
*throwing down the gauntlet*

Finish this quote ... "Marge, you know how bashful I am -- _________"

(one of my favorite quotes, BTW)

Bonus points for knowing the episode :)

DaveyBoy said:
*throwing down the gauntlet*

Finish this quote ... "Marge, you know how bashful I am -- _________"

(one of my favorite quotes, BTW)

Bonus points for knowing the episode :)

... I can't even say the word titmouse without giggling like a school girl... heee heee heee....

I don't know the "official" name of the episode, but it's the "Gummy Venus Di'Milo" episode...

Gauntlet thrown...:rockin:

"I'm a white male, ages 18-49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are." After saying this, Homer opens up a can of what, and what's the product's tagline?

Back