Help naming a brew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mparsons327

Reaction score
Like the title of the thread states I need help naming my most recent beer. I was out brewing and had just gotten everything sanitized. I ran into the house to grab a homebrew from the kegorator and when I walked out the back door I caught SWMBO's dog PISSING all over my freshly cleaned and sanitized carboy..... Needless to day I had to do that all over again. The brew was an all grain IPA and I don't have much of an imagination so I thought I would post this up for name ideas. The dog's name is Bentley by the way. Thanks in advance!
Matt

OH oh... "Cascading IPA" but it would be more fitting if the hops were cascade

For hop a squat golden ipa im sure there is a picture somewhere on the net. Find a picture of a female dog squating down handling business.

Golden Shower, is a tough one. Umm maybe a golden retreiver taking a bath? Golden Shower? or find a picture of a gold shower.

I def will! As soon as its fermented and Kegged I'm gonna message RandomBeerGuy and Makeshift brew for addresses so I can send you guys some beer mail!

Nice, That would be cool. That would be a first for me. I'll return the favor. Next weekend im brewing a coconut porter.

Just a thank you for the help with the name! No need to send anything my way! Unless you realllllly want to! Haha

Latest posts

Back