wasted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive done that for like 3-4 days now.. right now I have a 6 pack of Deschutes Black Butte Porter.. MMM tasty

Been there done that. In fact, doing it currently. Thought I had plenty of bottles when I started. Apparently not.

Lord,that had to be sickeningly sweet. I have myself,my wife,& my older son that all drink beer,so I get plenty of bottles. Still have more to clean after5-6 weeks straight of soaking & cleaning. Gotta make sure I have enough for my 23L batch of whiskely ale.
Not to mention,more summer brews. The things we do for the love of home brew...:tank:

Before getting into the craft scene, SA was the only brand I would buy. Always had more variety than the other big guys. Now that I live within about 4 miles of Total Wine and More, I haven't bought SA since...before homebrewing. I just beg my friends and local bars, and keep bottles I get.

Back