I hate to brag but it's so much fun.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abracadabra4

Reaction score
Not 1, not 4. But an entire 24 case :drunk:

The one and only case for the entire central PA area :)

image-2246355991.jpg

I also heard that a Kentucky breakfast is Steak, a dog, and a bottle of bourbon.....The dog is to eat the steak.

Oatmeal Stout + Coffee + Chocolate + Bourbon + 11% ABV = A real man's breakfast

Yes its Founder's Brewery Kentucky Breakfast Stout

SWEET. That must have cost some coin. The 4 pack I bought in 2010 cost me $20. Good stuff. I need to see if my LBS has some.

Or I could just take the 20 min drive to Founders :D (thought I would brag a little myself).

SWEET. That must have cost some coin. The 4 pack I bought in 2010 cost me $20. Good stuff. I need to see if my LBS has some.

Or I could just take the 20 min drive to Founders :D (thought I would brag a little myself).

It was a toss up between blowing $120 on that case or $120 on brewing supplies (yes I know) But I have enough supplies for about 3 batches. :drunk: :mug:

I tried the Widmer's KBS recently, and thought it was ok. I'm not big on stouts that have the coffee/chocolate taste. It was just a tad over the top for me. Wish I could try the Fullers version!

One of my favorite beers. Last year the store I worked at got 22 cases. This year it was just 3 - not sure if they got any more since. The small store I work at now got 2. I wish I had the money to buy a case. 1 4pk is going to be rough.

I am working on a recipe. Gonna try a few rounds but the website says it's aged for a year. I can't wait that long.

Back