The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disappointed today. I was asked this morning if I wanted to throw out the first pitch at the baseball game on the 4th (the local collegiate summer team). I didn't want to do it, but I knew my dear daughter would love to get out there. The people I talked to thought that was a great idea, we were all set, or so I though... but as it turns out, some miscommunication. They had also asked one of the local politicians, who decided to do it. So, C's out of luck this time.

Would have been a lot of fun to walk out there and watch her throw a strike down the middle, but alas...

Hats off to the working man PTN. It isn't that great out. It's kinda breezy.

20130619_184812.jpg

You live in f'ing Stow. The last time the local Popo gave out a parking ticket it was the talk of the town for two weeks.

Meh. There isn't a meter or even a No Parking sign anywhere in town that I can recall. I doubt the constabulary have ever issued a ticket in that regard.

Otoh, they're almost as hard-core on speeding as the Wingnut Republic of Bolton. So watch yer ass on 117, bub...

Cheers! ;)

Home from work. Fed and watered. Hauled the old, decrepit AC up from the cellar. Did I ever tell you guys how much I prefer winter to summer? If youre cold you move your ass and you warm up. Heat is inescappable. I don't know how you do it, AZ. And spare us the story about it being dry heat. My oven, both the pending oven in the yard and the existing oven in the kitchen have dry heat. I wouldnt want to live in either of them.

It's 63*F right now where I live.

Don't lump all of AZ in with that sh!thole/hellhole Phoenix. That's like saying all of MA is like Norton.

Latest posts

Back