My Apologies...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOB

Reaction score
Now that I have read the whole thread from last night (you know the one I'm talking about) 100% sober, I can definately say I have to apologize for some of the people I seem to have offended. Last night seemed to be in good fun, at first...I can see why the original poll got closed. I was a little excited and had too many of my Home Brews, my first ones in fact (you can see some pictures in the Beginners Beer Brewing Forum).

Ususally I would not say anything I need to apologize for but after reading the thread again, I honestly feel embarressed for some of the crap I was saying. I, personally, am hardly offended by just about anything...except somethings personal. I was just talking out my a$$...

I will leave it at that, hopefully no hard feelings...everyone have a great weekend of brewing! :mug:

:tank:

To make up for it, I will drink 1 HB today for everyone I even think I might have offended, even slightly...

Better get started!!!

I'm at work today and not real happy about NOT being able to celebrate the end of prohibition SO . . . I wasnt offended either . . . You got enuff reason to drink for the prohibition thing

Yeah i definitely had more then a few last night it got kind of wild. I was picking on bird quite a bit and a few others hopefully no hard feelings i will keep myself in check.

I like to have fun and joke/poke fun at myself and other members took it too far last night and for that im sorry.

That's my 2 cents and my apologies to a few. :tank:

squirrel.GIF

Lord Sterrock Hammerson 8 said:
Yeah i definitely had more then a few last night it got kind of wild. I was picking on bird quite a bit and a few others hopefully no hard feelings i will keep myself in check.

I like to have fun and joke/poke fun at myself and other members took it too far last night and for that im sorry.

That's my 2 cents and my apologies to a few. :tank:

squirrel.GIF

I LOVE BEAVERS!

I had had a couple myself last night, but I do stand by everything I said. I try not to take things too seriously, esp. when it comes to teh intarwebs. I have said in the past and still believe that this is one of the best forums a person could hope to find, and I'm proud to be a member here. So forgive me if I get a bit surly about these things. Glad you're sticking around. :mug:

How about a link to the offending remarks so we can all judge how sorry you are?

:cross:

Spyk'd said:
How about a link to the offending remarks so we can all judge how sorry you are?

:cross:

Sorry, if you were involved, you would know what thread... :D

Latest posts

Back