Looking for some Russian River

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two_hearted

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

I know everybody's looking for a pliny that can't get one. I just want to try one of their IPAs or IIPAs. I hear Blind Pig is pretty good too and more readily available. And if I don't ask, I may never try it. It be a pity for someone like me to go around claiming IPAs from Michigan are better than West coast if I don't know better.

Anywho, I've got access to a lot of good midwestern beers (Hopslam, Founders Breakfast stout, expedition stout, Southern Tier, Goose Island other Bells and Founders) and even other sometimes hard to find beers like DFH (Squall is coming out!) and Bigfoot 2011. Anyone want to swap for some blind pig or even better PTE?

maxam, I'd be down for trading some RR for some Founders and Bells goodies. I'd offer up Pliny the Younger, since it's being released today, but they won't sell it to go anymore after Vinnie saw growlers of it for sale on ebay. (Rightly so)

:mug:
maxam, I'd be down for trading some RR for some Founders and Bells goodies. I'd offer up Pliny the Younger, since it's being released today, but they won't sell it to go anymore after Vinnie saw growlers of it for sale on ebay. (Rightly so)

uber,i have some bells "oberon" if you want to trade that for some pliny.

Im in Dayton and have 1 bottle of Pliny the elder left. Bottled on 1/21. I had a freind ship me some. You can also get it artisanwinedepot.com i think.

You have anything we cant get here in Ohio? I been wanting a 120IPA... :)

Back