What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I'm exciyed for new years, have a '11 Orval, a feew '09 Oerbier, '11 Kuhnhenn Winter Wonder among others that will go down that night.

Nice! I just had. '12 Oerbier a couple weeks ago. It was pretty good. I can imagine the '09 is fantastic at this point.

Flying fish winter grand cry and now a BCBS. Enjoyijg this them stashing the other 6 for a while.

DC, sorry for your loss. And I'm hoping I can find some Bomb when I'm back down there on Monday. I know a couple Austin spots got some.

Not going to go back and quote, but agree with everyone abut the 'cellar'. Ha

No corrections.

Thanks man. If sucked big time. But found two other bomb to age and enjoy

Yumm!

ForumRunner_20131207_222343.jpg

The beer that saved Christmas is growing on me. Kund of a barley wine taste with a.lil funnyman funkbest taste to it. Nice clean ale aftertaste tho. And a bit of bourbon to it.

Looks like I missed out on an interesting night...damn part time 2nd job!!!! Maybe next time.

Dave37 said:
Hahaha You forget to mention the possibly racist inclination that he was happy there were only crackuhs there too.

You must not read very well.

tripplehazzard said:
Trying some prairie ale for the first time :) pretty good stuff here. Dont really think its worth 12$ a bottle. But ill be trying a few more of their brews.

Funny how you can brew a pale ale with saison yeast and charge three times as much.

finsfan said:
Damn I passed out too early last night, didnt even have time to post up my last beer. PRobably the best 10% beer I have ever had :D

Did you miss this? ;)

image-36531840.jpg

Damn I passed out too early last night, didnt even have time to post up my last beer. PRobably the best 10% beer I have ever had :D

Good beer, but if that's the best 10%'er you've had, you have to move out of Kansas. :D:D

Did you miss this? ;)
Haha I read through all of last night but yeah I was out before that happened
Good beer, but if that's the best 10%'er you've had, you have to move out of Kansas. :D:D

Well I just started drinking craft beer 7 months ago, but yeah ks distributing sucks, its slowly getting better tho. Thats also why I trade to get these good beers

finsfan said:
Haha I read through all of last night but yeah I was out before that happened
I should probably read back through the posts from last night even though I was up for all of them. Might be a good laugh.
Well I just started drinking craft beer 7 months ago
I would've never guessed....
:p

another coffee while getting ready to bottle my latest "Belgium" Strong. OG was a little low at 1.071, but I'm happy with the SG at 1.008 right now.

Good night my sweet. Also cut my hand. FU (K.

Sorry for your loss. That's rough. :(

As bad as the past Xmas beers from them? See Wes, I dislike all sorts f breweries. :D

Wasn't the worst thing I drank yesterday but I won't be ordering it again.

One of them is mark. ;)

Took me forever to get rid of my five o'clock shadow! ;)

seen it today. glad we didn't get any. I don't want to taste anus.

anyone wanna see my basement?

I was expecting to see a pic showing Hoffa's corpse ... Did you forget to post it? :D

Coffee ... getting ready to start baking again ...

TNGabe said:
You must not read very well.

U aint gotta be mad bro. I read good.

I didn't say it was a racist comment guy. I said it could be misread as racist in a joking way. Seeing only anglo saxons, it being a good sign, being stoked, etc.

Your sensitive side comes out as you sober up. Have a drink.

Sorry for your loss. That's rough. :(

Wasn't the worst thing I drank yesterday but I won't be ordering it again.

Took me forever to get rid of my five o'clock shadow! ;)

I was expecting to see a pic showing Hoffa's corpse ... Did you forget to post it? :D

Coffee ... getting ready to start baking again ...
it ain't Hoffa, but...

Picture 103.jpg

Qhrumphf said:
Chai Mate. It might as well be coffee. Hah.

You are the master of combining beverages I despise. Chai mate might be worse than smoked chili porter!

Dave37 said:
U aint gotta be mad bro. I read good. I didn't say it was a racist comment guy. I said it could be misread as racist in a joking way. Seeing only anglo saxons, it being a good sign, being stoked, etc. Your sensitive side comes out as you sober up. Have a drink.

Mad? Hahahha. It takes a lot for me to get mad at the Interwebs. I said we were the only Anglos there, which I consider a good sign at ethnic restaurants. So you don't get the gold star for reading comprehension after all. :mug:

Having some water while baking and watching the snow fall.

Here's the list of my 2oz samples from the beer fest yesterday ...

Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits Victory at Sea Coffee Vanilla Imperial Porter
Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits Sculpin IPA
Clown Shoes Galactica
Clown Shoes Clementine
McKenzie Brew House Oatmeal Stout
Stoney Creek Homebrewers Barrel Aged Old Ale
DuClaw Brewing Company Sweet Baby Jesus!
Round Guys Brewing Company Kiss Off IPA
Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company County Line IPA
Yards Brewing Co. General Washington's Tavern Porter
Red Castle Brewery & Distillery White Knight
Three Heads Brewing The Kind India Pale Ale (IPA)
Three Heads Brewing Amalgamation Brown Ale
Red Castle Brewery & Distillery Dragons Breath Smoked Rye IPA
Stoudts Brewing Company Revel Red
Stoudts Brewing Company Foreplay Batch
Goose Island Beer Co. Matilda
Victory Brewing Company St. Boisterous
Troegs Brewing Company Java Head Stout
Troegs Brewing Company Perpetual IPA
Goose Island Beer Co. Harvest Ale
Boxcar Brewing Company California Amber
Evolution Craft Brewing Company Lot No. 3 IPA
Evolution Craft Brewing Company Jacques Au Lantern Pumpkin Ale