Worst Movie You've Ever Seen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonsbeer

Reaction score
I vote for ZARDOZ. This one baffles me. It stars Sean Connery (post James Bond) in a sort of post-apocalyptic world where really smart people control really dumb people that go around killing other people not being controlled. Sean's charatcter "crosses over" to the smart people side and the story really gets effed up fast.

Sean Connery must have owed somebody a favor because I just don't see how somebody with James Bond money would need, or even want to do something this crappy. If this one wasn't on MST3K, it should have been.

My favorite line (as quoted on Wiki): The gun is good. The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life to poison the Earth with a plague of men, as once it was, but the gun shoots death, and purifies the Earth of the filth of brutals. Go forth . . . and kill!

I vote for "Skeeters". I don't really remember anything about the movie, I just saw it on some movie channel one night. But it was about giant killer mosquitoes that were bred by a mad scientist in the middle of nowhere in Texas. It was so awesomely bad I just had to watch the whole thing.

Not even close. Now i'm talking a theater released movie, not some straight to dvd crap." In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale", Uwe Boll is a complete tool. We we're laughing so loud , we had to leave the theater. It was so bad, it was almost good.

I'm overjoyed to announce that pert 2 is being filmed with Dolph Lundgren, now that's a must see.

Only movie I ever walked out of.

Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn in 3-d

Metalstorm%20poster.jpg

It is so bad, that Rotten Tomatoes never bothered to review it.

TROLL 2

So bad it is awesome.

Don't know if it was ever in theaters, don't give a phuck either.

worst ever movie.

1. Gigli
2. Independence Day
3. Glitter

There is one really bad movie I enjoy watching anyways: Striptease.

Easily "The Junior Defenders". I don't even know how it ended up in my netflix que because I don't remember adding it. My wife and I got about 30 minutes into it and turned it off. I have never turned off a dvd before. I usually just deal with suckyness but this was just unbearable and we both agreed about that.

1. Gigli
2. Independence Day
3. Glitter

There is one really bad movie I enjoy watching anyways: Striptease.

Independance day?lol. What, you don't like incredibly unbelieveable *****bag filled movies either?

I liked how every time they crashed or had something bad happen in the middle of nowhere, they were always within walking distance of help.

ANYTHING with chuck Norris is up for crappiest movie ever.

ANYTHING with chuck Norris is up for crappiest movie ever.

I hope you are excluding Way of the dragon (Return of the Dragon), has to be one of the best culmination scenes in any of the Bruce lee flicks. Parts of the movie I would agree are cheesy. Translation from chinese to english, for a plot for US audiences probably never helped the dialog in these movies much. But no way this movie was crappy. JMHO.

Inseminoid gets a good vote from me. :) If you haven't seen it I advise you to. Seriously. Not the worst movie I have ever seen but it's the first that came to my mind.

I vote for ZARDOZ. This one baffles me. It stars Sean Connery (post James Bond) in a sort of post-apocalyptic world where really smart people control really dumb people that go around killing other people not being controlled. Sean's charatcter "crosses over" to the smart people side and the story really gets effed up fast.

Sean Connery must have owed somebody a favor because I just don't see how somebody with James Bond money would need, or even want to do something this crappy. If this one wasn't on MST3K, it should have been.

My favorite line (as quoted on Wiki): The gun is good. The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life to poison the Earth with a plague of men, as once it was, but the gun shoots death, and purifies the Earth of the filth of brutals. Go forth . . . and kill!

Wow, Zardoz is one of my favorite movies of all time. That quote helps explain the movie. Near the end of the movie when Connery is led to the library and shown the book that explains the great stone figure. :rockin:
Ah well as far as the worst movie I would vote for "Driven" with Sylvester Stallone.

I can't say it's the worst, just the worst I've seen in recent history but I remember watching the movie 'TimeRider: The Adventure of Lyle Swann' for the first time when I was 12 or 13 and thinking that it was awesome!

I started to watch it again last week... 27 years after later, it's not so awesome... :)

Spanglish. Dad and I walked out of the theater with 5 minutes left- we realized there was no possibility of it redeeming itself, so we left.

Because it's fresh in my mind (watched it last night) The Expendables with Stallone, Li, Statham, Austin, Arnold, Willis and a couple others... HORRIBLE. Quit acting and just blow **** up!

Because it's fresh in my mind (watched it last night) The Expendables with Stallone, Li, Statham, Austin, Arnold, Willis and a couple others... HORRIBLE. Quit acting and just blow **** up!

I just watched this one as well...completely agree

my vote is for The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Robot Jocks, and ED...Especially ED...

Zardoz isn't even Connery's worst film... That title goes to Extraordinary League of Gentlemen or whatever it was called.

I can't say it's the worst, just the worst I've seen in recent history but I remember watching the movie 'TimeRider: The Adventure of Lyle Swann' for the first time when I was 12 or 13 and thinking that it was awesome!

I started to watch it again last week... 27 years after later, it's not so awesome... :)

You're NOT going to believe it....That was going to be my "worst movie" pick, and I was looking for a poster, since I figured noone would remember it...Then I remembered Metalstorm...

And what was the most repeated line in Timerider? "I thought you were dead...." That was like the joke they drove into the ground.

my vote is for The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Robot Jocks, and ED...Especially ED...
First off it's Robot Jox. Second, doesn't that movie have a totally hot naked redhead in it? That boosts the rating by a couple of stars in my book. I might be thinking of a different crappy sci-fi film from around that time, though.

You're NOT going to believe it....That was going to be my "worst movie" pick, and I was looking for a poster, since I figured noone would remember it...Then I remembered Metalstorm...

And what was the most repeated line in Timerider? "I thought you were dead...." That was like the joke they drove into the ground.

hehehe, too funny! I'll have to go back and finish it now. :)

I started thinking about all the other horrible early 80's movies that were 'spawned'. Krull, The Pursuit DB Cooper (great story, horrible execution), and that one with Patrick Swayze on the three wheel 'desert / sand sail boat' things...

The one that leaps to mind was literally titled "the worst horror movie ever made" and they weren't lying. as for horrible film that i love: ozone. i'll tell you just this one thing about it-exploding/melting heroin addict. classic.

Ginko biloba kicking in- "the forbidden zone" avoid at all cost. it was like a horrible drama club home video.

Johnny Mnemonic, most definitely (with a special recognition to Battlefield Earth).

Ignore the last couple seconds of the video, whoever posted it on youtube was a bit ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

What were you expecting...that's how it was marketed.

I watched ZARDOZ...bad and definitely MST3K-able, but I made it through. Thankskilling on the other hand was too much for me. :ban:

the WORST movie I have ever seen, and im not talking about one thats fun to watch because it's bad, no, the absolute worst there ever was:

THE STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL!

I had heard it was bad, but nothing could prepare me for the horror that unfolded. It is essentially a movie about what happens when you have finished preparing for a holiday party/ meal/ get together and are waiting for the guests to arrive. Thats it.

See: Hours of boredom!

See: Wookies waiting!

See: Attempts to stay occupied!

I will never watch it again. I can't believe I watched the whole thing the first time around.

A few other notable mentions: Eragon (most derivative movie ever), Somewhere in Time (like a time-traveling story from Good Housekeeping), Femme Fatale (home of the soul wrenchingly worst plot twist of all time).

Triple posting it doesn't change the fact that you're disqualified....Yes the Star Wars Holiday special sucked rotten bongwater...ANd has been cited for over 30 years as one of the worst examples of a franchise jumping the shark for a few bucks....

But it was a TV SPECIAL, and NOT a movie.

NEXT!

:D

Back