My First

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason438

Reaction score
Just finished botteling my first home brew... It's an extract kit from nothern brewer... Twisted Enkel blonde ale.. OG 1.042 FG 1.010 Smells great tasted a little while botteling flat but good can wait to try it after 3-4 weeks bottle conditioning

Good luck holding out 3 plus weeks to crack that first one. With a 1.042, you should be able to start testing after 10 days. Congrats on your new obsession.....errrr, I mean hobby

Thanks everyone and yes I think it will be an obsession. I am already thinking of what I want to brew next I am already trying to calculate home many bottles I have and how long the next one will be in the primary to try to judge if I will have enough bottles when it comes time to bottle the next one if I dont have all of my first drank by that time I suppose I could buy another case of bottles to be sure

100_0242.jpg

14 Days in the bottle Tastes great gonna wait another week before I chill anymore see if it carbs any better

Back