Wow, how cool is this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRHunter

Reaction score
The only time I would ever really need a kegerator would be at a party. But carting around a refrigerator and kegging stuff didn’t sound like much fun. Just sticking the keg in some ice and using a party tap looks kind of cheesy. I looked into jockey boxes and was blown away by their cost. Then I ran across this little bad boy, it’s perfect for what I want.

http://kegmobile.com/

Dang, how did I miss that? I spent my whole lunch hour searching for a portable kegerator and didn't find anything. Thanks, it looks like just want I wanted. :)

The cool kids build an Ale Camino.

3642760928_dd6f9ef209.jpg

I was able to build my own two channel cold plate jockey box for <$200. It might be a bit more expensive than what you linked to, but a lot easier to store and move around.

Who cares what the chicks dig. Beer served out of a trash can just means more beer for the men! Let the chicks suck on a $2 bottle of merlot.

At
y last party I stuck my keg in a garbage can filled with ice and sat the co2 next to it. Worked well. But the chicks were not lining up sadly. What's this BM that you speak of? Bowel movement? Chicks were lining up atbthe bathroom door when I was doing my BM.

BM is short for a member named BierMuncher.
Follow the link in POST #3 in this thread, or search for anything by biermuncher I think his portable-build is a link in his signature. Its worth checking out. It's probably the best looking portable I've seen.

Back