Got balls? (pic)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAMBUCA

Reaction score
Ya I know this is wrong but I had to
phpQ5iUCHPM.jpg

phpSMuj9ePM.jpg

Well, your faucet is a little crooked, but at least your balls are hanging straight.
Ya know, can't say I have ever thought about telling another man that.... Does this make us friends? :D

LOL thats borderline homo-erotic. As long as your kegerator doesnt start talking to you when it comes time to move your kegs into it. 'Im waiting, put it in me'

Those Quizznos commercials still give me nightmares.
-Me

SORRY hey I said it was wrong but at least I posted it in the right forum.

you gently caress it's shaft until it spews forth it's juices that you eagerly wait to drink up.....no, not homo-erotic at ALL

watch out for the short and curlies in your beer

Truck nuts, quite possibly the worst thing ever invented by mankind, have disgraced your tap.

For shame.

You mean carrying around a ballsack on your truck doesn't make you manly??

So, I hope you don't dunk those in your beer before you drink it....

I asked for a beer, not a cup of Tea!! Get that bag outta my glass!

SAMBUCA's profile says she's a 45 year old woman... meh... screw it, if a chick wants to be that forward and hang some nuts from her tap... good for her. I think it would be like a guy putting taps out of some fake boobies.... and who doesn't appreciate some boobie-beer??

No no no...I'm not a female. My profile was wrong. Sorry for the sex confusion.

Whats your gay friend have to do with anything?

LOL I think he was busting your balls a little there. (No pun intended)

Balls or no balls, hell I wouldnt even care if you had a penis as the pull handle - as long as beer is flowing from that tap you can count me in for a pull!
-Me

seems that your tower is way to warm they are hanging a little low... Now if it was at the proper temp you wouldn't even see them

Latest posts

Back