FREE SHIPPING! Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice...needed a $6 replacement corny lid relief valve...added another $25 of swag and we're good to go! thanks for the great promo!

DOH! A few days late. I could probably justify another order though.

no worries if you don't catch this promo. we're thinking up some great ideas for the "black friday" promotion too (can't believe it's already almost November...). any input/suggestions for that sale is appreciated!

KegconnectionLLC said:
no worries if you don't catch this promo. we're thinking up some great ideas for the "black friday" promotion too (can't believe it's already almost November...). any input/suggestions for that sale is appreciated!

Oh I wasn't late. I got in an order ;)

Sweet! I built my two tap "keezer" using all KegConnection parts and it came out great. Time to expand!

Five tap set up with kegs ordered late Thurs and already on the way to be by Tuesday. Great Service Josh, Thanks :mug:

Blast! Now I see this! I sent my order earlier today without seeing this thread, and missed the code. Who do I call?

You can call our main office line @ 512-805-3300 and anyone in our office should be able to help you. If you have any issues getting in touch with someone in the office, I've messaged you my home office line (I work from home a few days of the week) so please feel free to call me.

cheers,

joshua

If I haven't placed an order, and can't afford to do so, who do I call to get the freebie hook up??

just kidding, great promo sorry I will miss it.

If I haven't placed an order, and can't afford to do so, who do I call to get the freebie hook up??

just kidding, great promo sorry I will miss it.

haha, well our sister site (partytaps.com) just gave away a free basic kegerator kit (with a sanke coupler, so not for homebrew) and is going to give another one way next week (for their facebook fans). don't worry though, we are still going to keep free shipping through November (on all orders $100 or more) and Black Friday is around the corner so we'll have lots of promos for you to take advantage of.

cheers,

joshua

haha, well our sister site (partytaps.com) just gave away a free basic kegerator kit (with a sanke coupler, so not for homebrew) and is going to give another one way next week (for their facebook fans). don't worry though, we are still going to keep free shipping through November (on all orders $100 or more) and Black Friday is around the corner so we'll have lots of promos for you to take advantage of.

cheers,

joshua

cheap ball locks on b-friday?

I ordered a nitrogen setup and expanded my two keg system (that I purchased from Keg Connections about 8 months ago). Fast delivery and great products. I made a lot a changes in the systems and they even made suggestions for what I wanted to save me money.
The kegs are clean and seal well.

Keg Connections has the best customer service from any retailer I have ever used.

Thanks a lot Ben and Todd.

I ordered a nitrogen setup and expanded my two keg system (that I purchased from Keg Connections about 8 months ago). Fast delivery and great products. I made a lot a changes in the systems and they even made suggestions for what I wanted to save me money.
The kegs are clean and seal well.

Keg Connections has the best customer service from any retailer I have ever used.

Thanks a lot Ben and Todd.

:mug:

Back