Time to take your meds...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zamial

Reaction score
Yesterday, I had a great brew day. It was relaxing and everything went well and I was able to "clean as I went". I started drinking and just barely remember pitching the yeast.

As of a few moments ago I woke up stretched and came in to check on my computer stuffs and there in front of me sat my stein full of beer, left over from last night.

No this is not some lager or stout BS this is a 13% cherry braggot that I have few bottles of left. So as I type this I am taking my meds. I poured it so i am going to drink it.

When you are wondering if "it is to early to drink?" have a great big mug of STFU and take your meds...

:mug:

and... it's gone. Now to get cleaned up and go to a family BBQ that I will be bringing beer to.

The reason it took so long is I had to make breakfast, 1/4 of a seedless watermelon was what the wife wanted...

mmmmm braggot melon....

:tank:

Seems fitting.

484584_356854414385595_1143096771_n.jpg

Since the first is Sunday,got paid yesterday,so finally got my blood pressure pills & took it with some beers.

Back